Create and Put An Icon On Your Mac App That Has Been Create Using Xcode 4.3.3 On Mac Lion 10.7.4 [Hackintosh]
Posted by distromac
We want a little story, that on the day yesterday until last night we had an upset stomach due to eating late. 🙂
But no problem, hopefully the little things that happen to us or large, will not hinder us to share knowledge and goodness. Well, on this occasion we will share how to create and put an icon on the Mac App that we have created. Let’s Go!
1. Provide the image you want to use as icon.
2. Convert all file type image (like *.png, *.jpg and so on) to *.icns
In doing convert these images, we use the tool on the website “http://iconverticons.com/app/”. Because of this “free” when we use it online. However, you can use other tools that might result and the quality can be better.
Then Click “Use Online” Button.
Then Click “Browse” Button, Choose Your Image. Then Click “Convert” Button.
Then Download Your “Mac OS X Icon”.
Open File Icon In Finder.
3. Open Xcode, Then Open “MyCounter” Project.
4. On “TARGETS >> MyCounter >> Summary >> Mac OS X Application Target >> App Icon” Right Click. Select File, Then put your icon.
5. Choose Icon On Your Project.
6. Display Icon On Your Project.
7. Compile Again Your Mac App. Then This Result :
Mac App With Icon.
Mac App Without Icon.
8. Finish. 🙂