[Solved] Create Installer USB Flash Disk / Drive Of Mac OS X Mavericks 10.9.1 (Retail / From App Store) with myHack On Asus A46C / A46CM / K46CM Part 2 of 2 [Hackintosh]
This is a continuation of the previous tutorial Part 1 of 2 “[Solved] Create Installer USB Flash Disk / Drive Of Mac OS X Mavericks 10.9.1 (Retail / From App Store) with myHack On Asus A46C / A46CM / K46CM Part 1 of 2 [Hackintosh]“. 😀
Part 2 of 2 (Create Installer Mac OS X Mavericks 10.9.1 with myHack) :
- Please utilize “your previous Mac OS X“ or “you can borrow Mac OS Computer of your friend” or “use VMware (Install Mac on this Virtual Machine, It’s very more simple, before install, you must change to enable virtualization technology on BIOS)” to running “myHack 3.3.1.dmg“.
- Choose your install type… “Create OS X 10.9 Install Disk”.
- Select target volume to run myhack on…
- Browse Manualy Installer OS X Mavericks 10.9.1 on your Disk.
- Ready to copy installation data to target, click “Ok”. And make sure your “Installer OS X Mavericks” is verified (pure download from App Store).
- Please wait for few time to complete processing installer on USB “myHack OS X 10.9.1 Install Disk”.
- Would you like to patch installer for MBR support, click “Yes” (If It’s not working, don’t worry, try to replace file “OSInstall & OSInstall.mpkg” with file from download on our blog) after create installer it’s done.
- After done (All processes is completed), click “Ok”, than click “Quit”.
- Boot using it “myHack OS X 10.9.1 Install Disk” (by USB). Enjoy. 😀
Release by DistroMac.
Posted on February 3, 2014, in Hackintosh, Software and tagged App Store, Disk Utility, Hackintosh, Mac OS X Mavericks 10.9.1 On Asus A46C, Mac OS X Mavericks 10.9.1 On Asus A46CM, Mac OS X Mavericks 10.9.1 On Asus K46CM, Mac Tools, myHack, System Preferences, USB Flash Drive, USB Installer Mac OS X 10.9.1. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.